Our janitors are equipped with a wide variety of state-of-the-art cleaning products and appliances. Our cleaning services are fully customizable and may include any of the following:
- Vacuuming, mopping, and sweeping floors
- Carpet cleaning
- Stripping and waxing floors
- Buffing and waxing floors
- Furniture and appliance cleaning and dusting
- Window washing
- Pressure washing (walls and parking lots)
- High dusting – for fans, ceilings, etc.
- Full bathroom cleaning
- Trash/recycling disposal
- Water cooler cleaning
- Day porters
In larger buildings, our janitors focus in one section at a time, only using electricity for that area. We turn off all lights and lock doors once the cleaning for each area is completed.
We customize our cleaning process to each individual customer. Potential cleaning schedules for your organization include:
Alpha Cleaning Services currently uses numerous Green Chemical programs. These programs consist of products, procedures and equipment designed to have a reduced environmental impact while maintaining superior performance. Our chemical program is predicated on cleaning for health and the environment. We can clean almost every surface with a Green Product. The chemicals are now on par and in some cases exceed products used in the past.
Scientific studies have shown that chemical cleaning products can be harmful to human and animals. Allergic reactions, eye and skin irritations and respiratory problems are frequently attributed to toxic cleaning products. In addition to negatively affecting the health of families, employees and pets, business productivity may also decrease over the long term when employees are consistently exposed to harsh chemical cleaning products. Opting for "green cleaning" has several advantages that prove to be less costly when compared to reduced efficiency in the workplace. In addition, green cleaning may also help to reduce energy costs.
Our green services process
By our Service Process we mean that the way we clean must best utilize the Green Chemicals and Equipment we have put in place. The Cleaning Process includes:
- Cleaning techniques that promote the most efficient use of products such as training on the proper amount of product to use and proper wiping motion for certain tasks.
- Cleaning techniques that promote the most efficient use of electricity such as working through areas and then closing the lights down in those areas and moving to another building section instead of having all the lights on throughout the facility for the entire shift.
Proper training on supply usage such as when to replace paper products and liners as not to throw away usable product. For example, coreless toilet paper or office liners that may need emptying but not replacing when possible.
We also follow strict quality control procedures to ensure we deliver what we promise.